Amongst the benefits raceday sponsors will receive are:
- Naming rights to a race event with your business name appearing in national newspapers as part of the racing coverage, on Radio Trackside, live TV coverage through the Trackside and TAB racing channels (with over 3 million + viewers per year including 350,000 viewers every week watch Trackside & televised to 4 other countries) and in over 600 TAB retail outlets throughout New Zealand.
- Racebook advertising and on-course signage on the day.
- Raceday VIP hospitality including tickets, racebooks and luncheon and drinks in the Sponsor's room.
- An invitation to be involved in the presentation and celebrations after your race in the President's room and the opportunity to meet the winning owners & connections. Trophies are provided by the club to the winners and sponsors to mark the occasion.
- Exclusive access to the Club's sponsor facilities or a private room to entertain your clients/guests on the day can also be arranged.
- Club promotions on the website, on-course, media advertising and in newsletters.
- Ongoing involvement in the Club's activities throughout the year.
- Major race sponsors ($5000+) also have the opportunity to erect permanent signage on-course. Sponsorship of major "black type" races increases the national coverage and profile of your event and may include naming rights to the raceday, e.g. Cambridge Thoroughbred Lodge Wanganui Cup meeting.
Racing Sponsorship provides the perfect mix of business and pleasure and a great way to network or reward staff, clients or stakeholders. The Club can also customise packages to meet your needs so contact us now and become a sponsor!
Click here to download our Sponsorship packages